Operations Analyst - Workforce Management
- Auckland, New Zealand
For us, it’s all about the people. With over 12,000 staff nationwide, we are a well-known NZ icon that prides itself on being customer lead, frontline focussed and people-centred.
As part of the wider Continuous Improvement team based at our Store Support office, this Workforce Planning Specialist role is pivotal in improving productivity capability for our stores. It involves maintaining and optimising our labour model, driving convergence recommendations which improve the underlying business capabilities and managing key workforce projects working alongside our store leadership teams.
We are particularly seeking someone who is;
- A logical and creative analyst with strong attention to detail and able to handle a complex environment reviewing the operational productivity targets, highlighting all potential improvement opportunities.
- Able to create dashboard reports and data reports which bring the ‘cost base’ alive, supporting business investment decisions on projects, or individual store tactical initiatives.
- Extremely confident with technology, systems and MS Office applications including Excel and Gantt charts as there will be a requirement for automated reporting.
- Able to build and maintain key relationships utilising your effective communication and coaching skills to convey information and influence a varied audience.
- Experienced working with payroll systems and preferably within the sales/retail industry.
This role is covering maternity leave to August 2019.
We offer awesome staff benefits including plenty of free parking and an onsite café, team discounts and excellent career opportunities. Take this opportunity to put NZ’s largest retailer on your CV and make a real difference!