Seasonal Customer Service Phone Representatives
- 401 Innovation Drive, North Clarendon, VT 05759, USA
The Vermont Country Store holds a rich history with deep roots in Vermont. While we’ve always offered hard-to find products, we also offer easy-to-love careers in a variety of roles. From full-time professional careers to seasonal opportunities that play a key role to ensuring our success during peak periods, we have something for everybody at VCS. You may be in our office in Manchester, our retail stores in Weston and Rockingham or the call center or distribution center in North Clarendon, but one thing that is certain is all of our teams are full of passion and pride, knowing they’re delivering our customers a connection to the past!
When Vrest Orton opened The Vermont Country Store in 1946, his goal was to offer his customers practical products for everyday use — things that were essential to maintaining their personal wellbeing. Seventy years later, we continue to follow in his footsteps, not only with our customers, but for our employees too. The Vermont Country Store offers a unique work environment in a rural setting for those who enjoy the outdoors and country lifestyle. The array of perks and benefits we offer our employees is specifically tailored to support our Vermont way of life, and some of them you won’t find in many other places. Some favorite perks are our onsite health center, fully-equipped fitness centers, access to our community garden, employee discounts, and fresh fruit, coffee, tea and milk offered daily. We like to say that the strength of The Vermont Country Store is in its people, so we are committed to supporting their overall wellbeing with benefits and programs that work for them, not just our business.
The Vermont Country Store sells products you love, but can’t find anywhere else. We also specialize in something equally rare: being a hardworking, fun, upbeat, all-around great place to work! The holidays will be here before we know it and after 70 years in the business, we know we'll need lots of great people. We are looking to hire Customer Service Representatives for our North Clarendon facility.
- Looking for an opportunity to earn extra cash for the holidays?
- Looking for a flexible schedule with multiple start times?
- Able to build relationships and engage customers quickly?
- Experience working in a fast paced environment?
- Ever wondered how to work some extra hours with a busy schedule?
Are you ready to...
- Work in a collaborative environment?
- Take advantage of our 40% discount? On-site gym? Wellness Program and more?!
- Enjoy your work in an upbeat and fun environment?
Past seasonal employees have said they’ll be first to call us this year, so don’t delay submitting your application!
- Must be 16 years of age or above
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers with professionalism and proper telephone etiquette.
- Proficient using a computer keyboard, mouse and basic computer software.
- Ability to multi-task and detail to attention.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Vermont Country Store provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.