- Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
- UoA Department Name: Communications and Marketing
- Advert Closing Date: 27/10/2019
- Campus: Epsom Campus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Number: 00016515
Are you an experienced marketer looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an energetic, creative, confident and agile marketing professional to join our small and collaborative team at the University of Auckland’s Faculty of Education and Social Work.
About the role
Reporting to the faculty’s Communications and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing campaigns, analysing market data and campaign performance, leading the faculty’s marketing automation and lead generation activity and maintaining strong relationships with our creative and media agencies as well as internal stakeholders. You will be involved in a wide variety of promotional activities and events and drive improvements in faculty marketing activity in line with the University brand.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident, highly motivated person who can hit the ground running and lead the achievement of the faculties marketing and recruitment strategies. Along with this you will:
- Have knowledge and experience in digital and social media, content marketing, marketing automation and publications
- Have experience working with an advertising agency
- Be highly organised, proactive and able to self-manage. You will be calm under pressure with the ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to quickly build positive and effective relationships with multiple internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Be a team player, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Have a positive and flexible attitude
- Be able to think strategically and bring creative ideas to the role
- Have experience using marketing insights and testing to inform continual improvements
- Be detail orientated with a commitment to the highest quality standards
- Have experience in a large and complex organisation
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
Why work for us?
The University is committed to providing an excellent working environment through flexible employment practices and a culture that encourages and supports staff to reach their full potential. We offer flexible working hours, free parking at the Epsom Campus, childcare and a number of other subsidies on internal and external services. For more information please visit: Career development and benefits.
Applications close Sunday 27th October 2019. All applications must be made online. Please provide a cover letter with your application.
For a confidential discussion please contact Christy Elley-Brown on [email protected]
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz