Entry level Marketing Associate
- 200 S Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33131, USA
At Baires, our expectations are high. Our winning culture puts an emphasis on self-awareness, intensity, and detailed execution to hit our goals. We ensure that our clients are profitable in the markets in which they partner with us and are able to measure success on an objective scale. Our highly intelligent and motivated team works seamlessly with senior level individuals from the Fortune 500 companies we partner with to brainstorm solutions to every detail that demands execution.
Baires is looking to hire an entry level Marketing Associate to join our team. The marketing team is responsible for how the consumer engages with the brand, heroing our product, and enacting our mission alongside our community. Through this, we stay focused on ensuring that we launch each product with a clear story and value proposition to the customer. Specifically, you will be responsible for supporting long term product strategies and developing tactics to create compelling stories that bring our product to life. Through a clear understanding of trends, market dynamics, and consumer insights, you will contribute to developing and building clear value propositions across key categories and products.
Salary range: $43000 - $50000 per year.
- Contribute and build on long term strategies, author briefs and lead tactical executions of product marketing campaigns.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing campaigns and developing ways to improve the campaigns.
- Translate consumer and trend insights into actionable opportunities.
- Present ideas to motivate and energize cross-functional teams and go to market partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on ideas to help enhance and grow the company’s brands.
- Work alongside cross-functional partners to translate strategies into innovative tactical executions across digital and retail channels.
- Daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Ensure the seamless flow of information between cross-functional partners and be responsible for campaign project management.
- Previous work experience in marketing (agency or in-house) is an asset.
- Hands-on team player where no task is too small.
- Strong budget and project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Outgoing and sociable .
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.