Customer Service Assistant
- 75 S Clinton Ave, Rochester, NY 14604, USA
The company is a boutique marketing company who specialise in enabling companies to market and sell their products while driving better outcomes from their customers.
The commercial and marketing team is based at our head office, however with the sales team often working remotely.
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to be part of our Customer Service Team. As a Customer Service Assistant, you will answer and resolve any questions or issues in a professional, expeditious manner while maintaining a positive, courteous approach to internal and external customers.
Salary range: $39000 - $49000 per year.
- Support marketing and sales efforts with industry events, exhibits, or other sales-based events when necessary.
- Receive and resolve, within established guidelines, customer issues, questions and concerns.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and promote the company image by focusing on employee partnership, cooperation, and positive telephone and email manners.
- Monitor, resolve, document, and prepare reports on all customer complaints, driver route sheets, and call-in sheets and all customer problems relating to operations and coordinate with sales.
- Research and complete customer refunds and submit completed paper works for approval before being submitted to Accounts Receivable for payment.
- Download, distribute, and answer all customer questions received via email.
- Make sure the customer service area is neat always and orderly and ensure proper greeting of all visitors.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess the ability to speak and communicate effectively with customers and employees, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to implement solutions to general and specific customer concerns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet time deadlines, and perform under pressure.
- Possess good organizational skills and record-keeping skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Previous experience in customer services or contact centers is desirable but not mandatory;
- Experience creating and maintaining productive client relationships is an asset.
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance