Public Relation Specialist
- 75 S Clinton Ave, Rochester, NY 14604, USA
The company is a boutique marketing company who specialise in enabling companies to market and sell their products while driving better outcomes from their customers.
The commercial and marketing team is based at our head office, however with the sales team often working remotely.
The public relations specialist is a proactive and detail-oriented individual who coordinates the museum’s public relations efforts, promotes programs and special events, plans and produces events, and provides departmental administrative support. This person is an excellent communicator and a self-starter with at least 2 years of related experience. The coordinator reports to the head of marketing and public relations.
Salary range: $38000 - $48000 per year.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic external communications plans and programs that tell our story to the investors, media, and other key audiences.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating a marketing strategy with business partners.
- Create well-crafted and highly engaging communication such as pitches, press releases, and blog posts.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic plans inclusive of budgets.
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact, acting as a brand champion with proactive, timely communication.
- Help draft and disseminate communications materials for the clients.
- Assist with product orders and maintain an ongoing inventory.
- Assist event team in planning and executing on- and offsite events.
- Stay updated on appropriate style and communication guidelines and our brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Interpret and execute creative briefs and content for a range of external media and communications materials.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as communications, writing, marketing, public relations, multimedia, etc.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail (written and public speaking).
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
- Crisis communications experience is an asset.
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule