Customer Service Representative
- 2700 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
With the business world rife with competition, it’s essential your campaign not only generates results, but capture’s the hearts of consumers, giving them a memorable experience. The industry has evolved so much over the years to an extent that campaigns are now considered as a culture, a lifestyle. With our expertise and strategic thinking at The Linum Group, we’ll deliver a campaign that is just that. So let us create a dynamic and engaging campaign for your product, and you’ll see your brand awareness, sales and loyalty surge through the roof!
We are currently looking for an outgoing and friendly Customer Service Representative.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and service questions
- Suggest information about other products and services
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Inform customers of sales promotions and services, warranties or terms of sale
- Place and process payments for orders, refunds or exchanges
- Sell products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to serve a constant stream of customers at all times of day
- Ability to deal with people in an uplifting manner
- Ability to solve customer problems
- Ability to be a quick thinker, research and troubleshoot
- Ability to meet required goals and quotas
- Basic computer skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.