- 2700 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
We are a management consulting firm based in Houston. We specialize in market research, market development and fundraising strategies that are focused mainly on the customer and client connections in order to provide steady, long-lasting and profitable relationships for our client. We believe that our success and the success of our clients go hand-in-hand, therefore, we focus extensively on training and development of our team members in order to communicate the brand in the most efficient and precise manner.
We are currently looking for a Fundraising Officer to join our Houston team.
- Raise funds for our cause
- Meet or surpass fundraising targets
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds
- Coordinate activities of volunteers and interns related to event planning and execution
- Create marketing materials to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
Fundraising Officer Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary communication abilities
- Outgoing, yet poised personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- At least one year of fundraising experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.