Entry Level Marketing/Brand Ambassador
- 625 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60661, USA
Edge of Concepts believe that our clients’ expectations must be fulfilled and exceeded at all times, through solid planning, work ethic, and creativity. There are a number of effective methods we implement to help our clients’ businesses grow, through brand awareness, customer service, customer acquisition, promotional work, and live marketing. Depending on the needs of a given business we are able to develop a specific strategy to produce the desired results.
Whether you have already devised a marketing strategy or need us to design and test a strategy for you we have the expertise to suit your needs.
Looking to get your "foot in the door" with an exciting and growing business?
Interested in joining an unapologetically fun, ambitious, and creative work environment?
Awesome. Let's talk.
Our thriving business model makes use of outsourcing instead of vertical integration which allows us to reach the mass market. The services we offer derive from our specific systems and strategies which have generated us measurable results, rather than general tactics. By outsourcing for some of the world’s most recognized clients, our approach at Edge of Concepts remains the same: dominating the branding and marketing industry, simply and effectively. Respect for hard work and the pride taken in delivering the best results for our clients has ensured rapid success for our dedicated team.
As we continue expanding our partnered client list, we are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy individual who is looking to develop their career within a multi-faceted marketing agency.
The Edge of Concepts team is looking for someone that can plan and carry out media campaigns that reach and effectively communicate with diverse audiences. You must have excellent attention to detail and time management skills, as your completion of tasks by a given deadline is crucial to our day-to-day.
Responsibilities of the Role:
· Assist the team with event coordination and execution
· Conduct public engagement by operating promotional advertising campaigns
· Have the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Represent clients in target markets in order to maintain a growing consumer base
· Monitor market trends in order to more effectively reach various audiences
· Show full understanding of the brand and their unique product/service
Candidates must be 18 or over and be able to commute to downtown Chicago, IL.
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Full training and support
· Opportunity to learn successful marketing and sales techniques
· Travel (Domestic and international markets)
· World-wide networking opportunities
· Self-motivated and goal-oriented
· Eagerness to learn and take on new projects
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to solve difficult tasks
· Strong attention to detail and creative thinker
See why Edge of Concepts is the leading marketing agency of the greater Chicago region!
Submit your LinkedIn profile and resume for consideration!