Part Time Warehouse Associate
- Region: Region 04
A Tradition of Excellence
Since our founding in 1985, The Tile Shop has committed itself to inspiring and realizing home decor ideas and creating beauty both indoors and out. Our associates travel literally across the globe, exploring the latest styles and innovations available in materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramic, travertine and other natural stones. With a network that comprises more than 140 stores, we offer a wide selection of high-quality tile products, exclusive designs, expert staff and amazing customer service.
- Read customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to assemble customer orders from stock and place order on pallet or shelves.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Complete all paperwork pertaining to inventory, which includes shipping confirmations, receiving confirmations, purchase orders, open orders, order check-off, and UPS.
- Ensure complete accuracy of store inventory at all times.
- Label all orders and back stock clearly.
- Participate in the cycle counting program.
- Load and unload customer vehicles; ensure proper paperwork is completed and signed off by the customer after loading of product.
- Process incoming freight trucks in a timely manner.
- Proper use of equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, to move inventory.
- Inspect equipment to maintain good working order.
- Record amounts of product received and distributed.
- Accountable for overall cleanliness/organization of the warehouse.
- Enter records into computer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read and write in English
- Strong work ethic
- Forklift certification or willing to be certified
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of proper safety measures
- Ability to manually move and lift 50lbs regularly and up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work Saturdays on a 5 day work week schedule.
· Competitive Pay with Unlimited Earning Potential
· Individual Career Growth Opportunities & Excellent Training
· Competitive & Comprehensive Benefit Package
· HSA Employer Contributions
· 401(k) Plan with employer matching
· Team Focused Work Environment
The Tile Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.