- 75 Stockwell Dr, Avon, MA 02322, USA
Are you ready to take control of your career, earn great money, and lead a team to success? If so, then The Tile Shop is looking for you.
The Tile Shop is currently seeking an Assistant Manager with a sales driven spirit. We want outstanding, knowledgeable, skilled, and motivated sales leaders whose top priority is to provide the highest level of customer service. As an Assistant Manager, you will lead by example to build, develop, and inspire your team towards successfully achieving sales goals and creating the ultimate customer experience.
· Build and develop a well-rounded team of Sales Associates.
· Train and coach employees on policies, procedures and job duties.
· Proactively greet customers and develop lasting relationships.
· Sell tile and related products to exceed customer expectations.
· Learn and use knowledge of all store and warehouse operations.
· Lead by example to achieve sales goals
· Learn the installation process and products to educate customers.
· Track established store sales goals.
· Provide customers with updates on product delivery status.
· Maintain professional standards to protect The Tile Shop brand.
· Develop schedules for Associates and Warehouse Personnel.
· Maintain inventory accuracy.
· Use good business practices at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2+ years of experience in retail management
· Previous sales experience
· Proven ability to build, develop, and motivate a sales team.
· Strong work ethic with a drive to exceed expectations
· Work well with others in a fast paced, commission sales environment
· Open to learning and growing independently and from feedback
· Lead with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Sense of Design: put together various styles, colors, and textures
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferred
· Basic mathematical and computer skills
· Ability to read, write, and speak in English
· Previous experience in a related field preferred
At The Tile Shop, we are committed to developing the WHOLE you, not just the WORK you. Our benefits program is our investment in you as an important contributor to our success, and we are proud of our highly competitive package.
· Competitive Pay with Unlimited Earning Potential
· Individual Career Growth Opportunities & Excellent Training
· Competitive & Comprehensive Benefit Package
· HSA Employer Contributions
· 401(k) Plan with employer matching
· Team Focused Work Environment
The Tile Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.