Regional Pro Sales Manager
- 1710 NJ-35, Oakhurst, NJ 07755, USA
We are seeking an enthusiastic, forward thinking, results-driven sales representative with a proven track record in developing new business and aggressively growing marketing share to join our team! This individual is a strong communicator with a strategic sales approach. The Tile Shop is looking for a Pro Market Manager to drive business to business sales growth through retaining existing business, winning back previously lost business and growing new business.
Do you thrive in an ever-evolving environment, love to help problem solve customer experience issues, and have the ability to win new business across multiple business to business customer types? We love to see candidates with experience and interest in the building and remodeling industry, and open communicators who drive for results in all that they do.
Our Pro Market Managers are responsible for business to business sales growth in a defined geographic region focused on the development, planning, management, coordinating and evaluation of said growth in their market. The duties and responsibilities of this job are performed with significant latitude for independent judgement in accordance with company policies and Sr. Division Pro Market Manager priorities.
- 3+ years’ experience with outside sales or 6+ years’ with inside sales
- 3+ years’ experience working within the building or remodeling industry
- Experience in self-directed, independent work environment
- Very strong understanding of how to prioritize their time, energy, and effort
- Experience using influence, negotiation and technical skills to implement growth and relationship development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knows how-to effectively problem solve product and customer service related issues and takes appropriate partners along with them
- Works with a strong sense of optimism, urgency and passion for meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with Store Sales staff, other Pro Market Managers and with Corporate support
• Great Pay and Exceptional Training
• Individual Career Growth Opportunities
• Holiday and Vacation Pay
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• HSA Employer Contributions
• 401(k) Plan with employer matching
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
• Company Paid Long Term Disability
The Tile Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.