- Fort Worth, TX
The Starr Conspiracy is a strategic marketing and advertising agency that combines left-brain analytical, strategic thinking with right-brain soul and creativity to develop work that shatters expectations about what marketing can be.
Selected as a “Best Place to Work” by Texas Monthly (2011, 2012, 2013), the Dallas Business Journal (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011), and Fort Worth, Texas magazine (2012).
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an Account Manager with strong organization, multi-tasking and client management skills.
We are seeking a motivated and disciplined individual to join our team as an Account Manager. You will manage all external client communications with the goal of long-term client retention and satisfaction.
• Roster of 6+ clients with focus on retaining clients
• Manage all client communications
• Responsible for working with agile project managers to manage projects
• Responsible for reconciling profitability against client budgets
• Responsible for work planning for all clients monthly
• Responsible for maintaining a relationship with the client
• Responsible for resource planning for client projects
- 2-5 years agency experience in client relationship management preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess ability to multi-task and coordinate
- Passion for the advertising services and marketing industry
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Self-motivated and disciplined
The Starr Conspiracy is constantly being awarded “Best Places to Work” honors, and that is due in large part to the great culture and working environment that has been established over the years. But we also have a hard-working environment that thrives on intelligent individuals constantly pushing the envelope. If you’re a clock-watcher and have trouble working with others, you need not apply. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.