Medication Technician - Evening or Overnight - Sign on Bonus
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the Next Generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and thoughtful support for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Tanasbourne is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Tanasbourne offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
The role of the Medication Technician are as follows
- administers or assists residents to self administer medications and treatments;
- Measures vital signs and weight; and performs other health services tasks.
- Communicates with physicians, implementing physician orders, and reporting and documenting pertinent information.
- Works closely with home health, hospice, and pharmacy services
- The Med Tech role is that of the facility supervisor when management staff are not present.
At this time, we are accepting applications for the following positions:
Starting at: $17/hr - DOE
Full - Time Evening Shift - 2:00pm - 10:15pm
Full - Time Overnight (NOC) Shift - 10:00pm - 6:15am
Full-time schedules follow a “4 on 2 off” rotation.
Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- 18 years of age
- Previous experience as a caregiver or prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology perferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.
- $500 sign on bonus given after 120 days of employment
- Employee must be in good standing