Executive Director - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living, which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance people’s lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
This state-of-the-art community has 216 beautiful homes, including 105 independent living, 87 assisted living, and 24 memory care apartments for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives, all overseen by the Executive Director who will report to the Regional Director of Operations.
Are you a leader who recognizes that your success, the community’s success, and the quality of our residents’ lives depend on how you support your team?
The Springs Living is seeking an experienced Executive Director for The Springs at Lake Oswego. Our setting is like no other, and our commitment to compassionate, quality care is truly distinctive. Executive Directors are responsible for the successful operation of the community consistent with the values and expectations of The Springs Living and the Oregon regulatory environment.
We are seeking a hospitality-focused leader who wants to work with a strong and established leadership team supporting innovation and quality into the future. We hire people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing the right thing.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Are you an authentic and influential leader?
- Are you strategic and visionary?
- Are you committed to personal growth and development and that of others?
- Are you passionate about seniors and those that support their well-being?
- 3 years of progressive responsibility in an Executive Director Role
- Experience leading a large, campus-style community serving Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Knowledge of assisted living and memory care regulations
- Current ALF/RCF Administrator license preferred
- Experience managing multiple departments and competing priorities
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background screening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.