- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples’ lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Tanasbourne seeks an On-call Dishwasher for our dining program. Responsibilities may include dishwashing, bussing and cleaning. Must be able to multi-task, stay focused, and work at a rapid pace. We offer a beautiful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and a nice career opportunity.
Job Duties Include:
Washing, drying, and storing dishes, glasses, utensils, and kitchen equipment.
Maintaining a clean and sanitary dishwashing area.
Busing dining room tables.
Cleaning dining room tables and chairs.
Current position available:
- Pick up at least one - two shifts per week (if available) to retain on-call status
- Flexibility in the event of a call out and willingness to cover if available
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Dish/ Prep Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $15.50 per hour