Registered Nurse - Memory Care Full Time
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living, which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance people’s lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
This state-of-the-art community contains is home to 109 independent living, 75 assisted living, and 32 memory care units, for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives. This RN position supports the residents, families, and staff of our Footsteps Memory Care.
As the Memory Care Registered Nurse, you will work closely with the families, staff, and outside providers at The Springs at Greer Gardens. You will use your diverse knowledge and exceptional relational skills to promote positive outcomes for our residents. Additionally, you will use your coaching abilities to teach our staff how to provide exceptional care to our residents.
Benefits of being a Nurse in long-term care at The Springs:
- Work-life balance, we provide nights and weekends off through use of Care XM call center!
- Develop lasting relationships with residents and families. Make meaningful connections with long-term residents and see the lasting impact of your excellent care.
- Make a meaningful impact in not only the lives of seniors living in memory care, but also the lives of staff that you will help teach and grow and empower.
- Compliance with federal, state, and local regulations working together with DHS, Administrator, and Resident Services Coordinators.
- Leading, motivating, and inspiring medication technicians and caregivers to consistently perform their duties to the highest standards of expectation, following established systems.
- Monitors and addresses consulting pharmacy reports and performs routine MAR reviews.
- Monitors resident incident reports.
- Performs nursing assessments and assists in the development of service plans, assuring health service issues, as well as other service issues that potentially impact health, are effectively addressed.
- Oregon RN License (Required)
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills (EMAR, Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.