Thu-Sat Overnight Janitor/Security - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living, where our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Assist in providing a safe, clean, and secure environment for residents, guests, and staff
- Provide excellent customer service to our residents by carrying out safety and security procedures, and when appropriate, calmly respond to emergencies
- Cleaning bathrooms and common spaces
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the senior community and perimeter
- Monitor security cameras
- Monitor fire and alarm systems
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Matching 401K
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Referral Bonuses!
- Holiday Gratuity Bonus!
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- FREE access to Gym/Weight Room and Pool/Hot Tub (before and after shifts)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
- Free/Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Security experience preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.