Health Services Support Aid
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. In order to accomplish that goal, we strive to change the way people work in senior living.
***Go to www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our story, culture and values***
The Springs at Bozeman, a premier senior living community, is seeking a full or part-time Support Aid to assist our health services team and residents.
This position is looking to fill to 2 shifts
- Completing daily laundry
- Assist residents with bathing/showering and personal hygiene
- Assistants with meal ordering/ delivery
- Record accurate documentation of cares given and observations
- Maintain order in all areas, including trash removal
- Attend in-service meetings and educational offerings
As a Health Services Support Aid in our long-term care community have many distinct advantages:
- Building relationships with the same residents and making connections to last a lifetime
- Working in one location - no more commuting to distant and varying locations
- Growth and development opportunities for those interested in learning new skills and/or pursuing a career in management
- Being a part of a team that supports and values your contributions
Apply now to learn more about this position and see if it's the right fit for you!
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)