- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Happy Valley is looking to fill an immediate opening. If you have value and respect for the senior population, and are a "people-loving", high-energy person with office and front desk experience we would love to meet you!
In this position you will be responsible for managing our front desk reception area. Be ready to “be on stage” and extend The Springs Living values to everyone that calls in or passes by. Your cheerful, warm voice will be appreciated as you answer incoming calls and greet and direct our residents and visitors. Promoting a comfortable environment and employing a “Concierge” attitude are high priorities. You will also perform office administration functions for the business office and other departments as needed.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a minimum of 1-year of experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant and have well-established computer skills including proficiency with Excel and Word. Also essential is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress.
This is a part time position.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with reception, customer service, or administrative assistance
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable working in a faced paced environment with short and changing deadlines
- Ability to shift focus and prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress
- An upbeat, positive attitude
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.