Resident Services Coordinator
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people’s lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We hire people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence every day.
The Springs at Greer Gardens is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our Assisted Living. This position is Full-Time, Sunday- Thursday
The RSC serves as the primary contact for residents and their families regarding resident care. The RSC must be an excellent communicator as they need to ensure all parties are appropriately informed. The RSC is responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care.
Other responsibilities include oversight of care planning with our residents and families, training and supporting our employees, and other duties as assigned. This position is supported by our RN and our Health Services Administrator.
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent attendance and flexibility to work as needed.
- Prior experience working in senior living, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills. Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and observable respect for caregivers, med techs and the important work they do.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.