Evening Dining Room Server - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We offer restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine, that is farm to table. We are looking for someone with warmth, a positive and friendly attitude, a clear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness and teamwork, organization skills, and love for seniors! If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
No late nights! Fun work environment!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- FREE access to Gym/Weight Room and Pool/Hot Tub (before and after shifts)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads/$1 Menu
- Career Growth
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful and accurate manner
- Light bartending (optional)
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
Additional Job Information:
- Great staff, considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring residents
- No gratuity community (holiday bonus and referral bonuses)
- No late nights!
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Previous serving and food preparation experience is good to have
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.