- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. In order to accomplish that goal, we strive to change the way people work in senior living.
The Springs at Bozeman seeks a Housekeeper with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills.
A great team environment!
- Daily laundry
Daily room cleaning
Daily cleaning of common areas in our beautiful building
We seek persons with good values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, absolute dependability and the drive to make the difference.
Come see why our employees love working here!
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful
- Some senior housing experience is preferred but not required
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after only 60 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision, mental health w/ no co-pay and a 401K plan.
All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous vacation package
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.