Resident Services Coordinator
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Sherwood is seeking a full-time Resident Services Coordinator for Assisted Living.
The RSC serves as the primary contact for residents and their families regarding resident care. The RSC must be an excellent communicator as they need to ensure all parties are appropriately informed. The RSC is responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care.
Other responsibilities include oversight of care planning with our residents and families, training and supporting our employees, and other duties as assigned. This position is supported by our RN and our Health Services Administrator.
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent attendance and flexibility to work as needed.
- Prior experience working in senior living, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and observable respect for caregivers, med techs and the important work they do.
We hire people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence every day.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor visits in the community
- Career coaching
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Necessary PPE provided, screening of all staff/visitors, PCR and rapid testing readily available, sanitization procedures in place.