Line Cook (Full Time Dinner - No Late Nights!)
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Sherwood Team is looking for a cook who loves what they do. We are a community that hosts a resident population eager for quality, presentation, and love of food. Do you have tenacity for bringing your best and showing that through your culinary creations? Or as we like to say, “Cooking for smiles, not profits.”. Then you may be interested in joining our team.
What we offer:
- State of the art kitchen
- Focusing on comfort food, home cooking, and local ingredients
- Shift Info: Full-Time 2pm - 8:30pm (Open Availability) w/ flexible start times
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune’s Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation in 2021
- On-Site Gym
- Free monthly chiropractic/sport medicine doctor availability
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Predictable operations and consistent scheduling
- 1 year experience cooking in restaurant kitchen, reading and producing tickets
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor visits in the community
- Career coaching
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)