Concierge - Senior Living - Full-Time (Temporary)
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
If you believe every greeting is an opportunity, and a smile is worth a thousand words:
The Springs at Tanasbourne is seeking a Temporary Full-time Concierge with the perfect blend of customer focus, problem solving abilities, administrative support and multi-tasking skills. Our concierge is responsible for welcoming individuals into our wonderful community and building solid relationships through top-notch customer service. Some of the day-to-day duties include planning private resident events, coordinating resident requests and services, managing our resident store, first responder duties, and various other administrative tasks.
Are you passionate about helping others? Would you enjoy working with a diverse group of people towards a common goal? If the following skills come naturally to you, we are interested in meeting you:
- Outstanding Phone Presentation
- Warm, Friendly Smile
- Can-Do-Attitude and Timeliness
- Customer Service is second nature
- High attention to detail
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook
Current Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm
This is a temporary position with the potential for permanent part-time hours.
Targeted start date July 16th, 2023.
Starting wage: $18/hr
- Warm & friendly personality
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and various internet platforms
- Experience in high end hospitality or hotels is a plus
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Successful record in excellent intercommunication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
This temporary full-time position has potential for permanent part-time hours. Tentative start of this position is July 16th, 2023.