Part Time Concierge
- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living Happy Valley. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience working in Senior Living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors
If you believe every greeting is an opportunity, and a smile is worth a thousand words:
The Springs at Happy Valley is seeking a Part Time, evening or swing shift Concierge with the perfect blend of customer focus, problem solving abilities, administrative support and multi-tasking skills. Our concierge is responsible for welcoming individuals into our wonderful community and building solid relationships through top-notch customer service. Some of the day to day duties include planning private resident events, coordinating resident requests and services, managing the resident store, first responder duties, and various other administrative tasks.
Are you passionate about helping others? Would you enjoy working with a diverse group of people towards a common goal? If the following skills come naturally to you, we are interested in meeting you:
- Outstanding Phone Presentation
- Warm, Friendly Smile
- Can-Do-Attitude and Timeliness
- Customer Service is second nature
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook
This is a part-time position, Friday & Saturday shifts are required.
- Warm & friendly personality
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and various internet platforms
- Experience in high end hospitality or hotels a plus
- Event planning experience a plus
- Successful record in excellent intercommunication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.