Dishwasher - The Springs at Lake Oswego - Train for Cook
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Come visit our cruise ship on dry land today!
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? Are you looking to grow in your culinary career? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking to hire a Dishwasher that is interested in growing into a Prep or Line Cook position. Responsibilities may include dish washing, food prep, serving and cleaning. Must be able to multi-task, stay focused, and work at a rapid pace. We offer a beautiful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and a nice career opportunity.
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical/Dental/Vision & 401K Matching
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth!
- Set Schedules & No Late Nights!
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- FREE access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads & $1 Menu
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Annual resident gratuity bonus!
- Referral bonuses!
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.