Dining Room Server
- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Welcome to The Springs at Happy Valley. We are a progressive company looking for Dining Room Servers to join our Team. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living. We realize to accomplish that we require an individual who is team-orientated, leans into challenges, and knows how to express empathy and compassion through the meals they create.
We offer restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine, that is farm to table. We are looking for someone with warmth, a positive and friendly attitude, a clear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness and teamwork, organization skills, and a love for seniors! If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
Perfect position for high-schoolers looking for their first job or experienced customer service applicants!
Part time positions $15 to $18 DOE
Full time positions $16 to $18 DOE
Shifts available: 6:30am to 2:30pm; 4pm to 8:00pm (weekends a must)*
Dining Room Servers responsibilities include:
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful, and accurate manner
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
The Springs offers the following and more!
- No late night shifts!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K
- PayActive provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- FREE access to Gym/Weight Room and Pool/Hot Tub (before and after shifts)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads
- Career Growth
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Previous serving and food preparation experience is good to have, we will train any necessary skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees, and residents
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at the time of job offer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.