Life Enrichment Assistant
- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at Happy Valley is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people's lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are seeking a Life Enrichment Assistant for our community! In this role, your responsibilities are to lead and promote activities and opportunities that facilitate socialization, physical and emotional well-being, and fun for our residents. Your goal is to help our seniors Live Life to its Fullest!
This position is Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm - Starting $17/hr
We are looking for a cheerful, creative, optimistic, organized, timely, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents (including arts and crafts, music, light fitness, games, gardening, and so much more). Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communication abilities, a high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
Each day we help our residents live well with grace and dignity and write yet another very important chapter in their life. This position is for a creative individual who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
Your responsibilities are to lead and promote activities and opportunities that facilitate socialization, physical and emotional well-being, and fun for our residents. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution a professional monthly activity calendar.
- Informing residents of daily activities with flyers, announcements, postings, etc.
- Assisting with the tasteful decoration of community routinely as well as for special events, holidays, and seasons.
- Leading activities and effectively encourage residents to attend activities.
- Assuring that activities/programming are offered as scheduled or, if cancelled, that appropriate alternatives are offered.
- Love seniors!
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work weekends
- Experience with Canva, Microsoft Publisher, Word, Outlook
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.