Prep/Line Cook - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking to hire a Line Cook - No Late Nights! Work a predictable schedule, and with a great team that cares about quality! Our ideal Line Cook possesses the perfect blend of personal warmth, professional cooking skills with line cook experience. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food, is timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable, and accountable. We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and opportunities for growth!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Paid Vacation
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules & No Late Nights!
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Annual resident gratuity bonus!
- Referral bonuses!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Love for seniors, and passion for quality service
- Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.