Resident Services Coordinator - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are the best place for the best people to work! Come and see why our employees love working here!
The Springs at Carman Oaks is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
The RSC functions as the main point of contact for residents, families, and staff in regard to their care needs. The RSC must be an excellent communicator as they need to ensure all parties are appropriately informed. In this position you will work closely with the community RN to ensure the accuracy of care for our treasured residents.
Our ideal candidate will serve as the primary contact for residents and their families. As the Resident Services Coordinator you are responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care, scheduling of appointments with physicians, and other health-related appointments for those we serve.
Other responsibilities include oversight of service planning, assistance with employee scheduling, and employee recruitment and development.
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior experience working in memory care, preferably as a caregiver or medication technician
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and a special place in your heart for memory care.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor visits in the community
- Career coaching
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.