- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
First Job or need a change? Explore a career in Senior Housing!
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
- No experience required - we provide all necessary training with a Mentor/Trainer
What do Caregivers do anyway? Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Support residents with completion of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Provide warmth, companionship and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
- Assist in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced and rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
- 18 years of age or older
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
- Pass pre-employment qualification assessments
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor visits in the community
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)