Caregiver - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other, and likes to have fun while we work. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K for Full-Time Employees
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Overnight pay-differential
- Referral Bonuses!
- Holiday Gratuity Bonus!
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- FREE access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere (spirit weeks, snacks, games, prizes, and so much more!)
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
Each day we help our residents live well with grace and dignity and write yet another very important chapter in their life. As a Caregiver, you will have the opportunity to ensure our residents receive the highest quality of care, and the opportunity to build positive supportive relationships with both residents and staff. Caregivers support residents with their activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans, including personal care, performing light housekeeping and making food deliveries. Even if you are new to Caregiving, but have the heart to care for seniors, we would love to speak with you! We provide all employees with paid on-the-job training, including dementia courses.
The Springs at Lake Oswego is not your ordinary senior living community, we are described as a Cruise Ship on dry land for a reason. Apply today and we will call you to schedule an interview, or stop by M-F to speak with our on-site Staff Development Coordinator.
**Sign-on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full-time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, reliable, patient, organized, and helpful
- Some senior housing experience is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.