Medication Technician - Day / Evening Shift - The Springs at Lancaster Village
- Community: The Springs at Lancaster Village
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
We are currently looking to a full time Medication Technician.
As a Medication Technician, you will be responsible for:
- administering or assisting residents to self administer medications & treatments, as well as other health related tasks.
Competitive wages with room to grow, and a strong promote from within culture.
All employees have access to Health Express: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure, confidential, and it’s free!
Schedule : Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday ( 1:00pm to 9:00pm)
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
Must be able to pass a background check and oral drug screen.
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit employment package that includes; medical, dental, vision, mental health w/ no co-pay and a 401K plan.
All employees and their families also have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)