Experienced Lead Server - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. The Springs at Lake Oswego received a top award from judges with Environments for Aging's 25th annual Design Showcase. The community features a rooftop terrace complete with outdoor kitchen, putting green, garden, bocce ball, dog park, and many state of the art communal areas. Come visit our cruise ship on dry land today!
We are seeking an experienced fine dining or semi-formal server to join our team for lunch and dinner service (Full-Time Position).
No late nights, dinner servers off by 8:30pm at the latest!
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
Come see why our employees love working here!
In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K (Full-Time)
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- FREE access to Gym/Weight Room and Pool/Hot Tub (before and after shifts)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads/$1 Menu
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful and accurate manner
- Light bartending required
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
- Coach and inspire a team of servers
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Implement systems and process to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
Additional Job Information:
- Great staff, considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring residents
- No gratuity community (holiday bonus and referral bonuses)
- No late nights!
- 2+ years of previous semi-formal or fine dining experience
- Wine and alcohol service experience preferred
- Experience handling reservations
- Experience serving muli-course or complex menus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.