Full -Time Swing Shift Caregivers - $650 Sign On Bonus!
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living - a certified Great Place to Work.
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
First Job or need a change? Explore a career in Senior Housing!
Bring your best and grow with us!
- $650 Sign On Bonus for Full-time new hires
- No experience required - we provide all necessary training with a Mentor/Trainer
- Shift info: Swing Shift 2pm - 10pm
What do Caregivers do anyway? Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Support residents with completion of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Provide warmth, companionship and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
- Assist in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced and rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
- 18 years of age or older
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
- Pass pre-employment qualification assessments
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor visits in the community
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Necessary PPE provided, screening of all staff/visitors, PCR and rapid testing readily available, sanitization procedures in place.