- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Happy Valley seeks a Housekeeper with the perfect blend of personal warmth and attention to detail for our beautifully designed community opening soon, hiring now. We are looking for an individual with good values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, dependability, and the drive to make a difference!
Responsibilities include the completion of a daily room cleaning schedule and common areas. To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for residents this includes dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash receptacles, and light tidying of rooms
Full Time, Benefits, Starting at $16.50/hr
- Preferred experience in housekeeping, custodial, cleaning or a related field - will train the right candidate
- Knowledge of general cleaning solutions, chemicals, and cleaning supplies
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized, and helpful
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Generous benefit package after 60 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual employer matching
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.