Caregiver - No Experience Required - Paid Training
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
First Job? Explore a career in Health Services
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
Grow your career with The Springs at Mill Creek
- Paid job training and certifications
- Professional development classes and assistance
- Prioritized promotions from with in
- Clear, encouraged, and achievable growth opportunities
Come see why our employees love working here!
We are looking to fill full time & part time positions!
- Multiple shifts to choose from: week-days, week-ends, night or morning shifts. Find a schedule that works for you
- Differential pay for overnight shifts!
- Great Staff, considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring Residents
- Great place for college students and people who want day time hours off!
If you feel like you are going through the motions, and not passionate about what you do, why not try something new? We are looking for very specific individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always do that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
- Training course in leadership and career development
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020 and 2021
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver assignments are balanced.
See for yourself. Watch the videos below to learn more about what being a caregiver in our community means.
Caregivers have arguably the most important role on Team Springs, because they directly assist our residents. This makes it critical that -- in addition to sharing our values -- you are reliable, prompt, friendly, patient, resourceful, and have a positive attitude.
We offer competitive pay, great health benefits, and flexible schedules. We have full-time, part-time, and on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. And we have thoughtful career development programs. Many of our leaders have grown their careers with us from positions such as caregiver.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.