Sous Chef - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego seeks an experienced Sous Chef with the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills for our full service kitchen. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The Sous Chef is responsible to work hand in hand with our Executive Chef to support the dining team in a professional manner, as well as set a superior example in culinary skills.
The right candidate has serious commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation, as well as being timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable and accountable. We offer a beautiful work environment, dedicated co-workers, a set schedule and a solid career opportunity.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Paid Vacation & Sabbatical
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- No Late Nights!
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Annual resident gratuity bonus!
- Referral bonuses!
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Must have a flexible schedule
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.