Director of Sales & Community Relations
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Our mission at The Springs at Carman Oaks is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living, which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance people's lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs, where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
The Springs at Carman Oaks is seeking to fill the position of Director of Community Relations for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This established and beautiful community has 178 wonderful homes and a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub, pool, spa, and so much more!
We are looking for a balance of drive, compassion, and flexibility to join our sales department. Previous senior living sales experience is required for this challenging and rewarding work.
This position reports to the Executive Director in fulfilling the following:
- Develop strategic sales initiatives and community outreach.
- Develop plans and strategies for generating business to achieve occupancy/sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and positivity.
- Manage the sales efforts to deliver profitable growth.
- Provide education, resources, and community tours to potential residents and their family members, following up with inquiries.
- Establish community relations between The Springs and the greater community in Lake Oswego and the surrounding area.
- Attend business and community events where referral sources, prospective residents, and their advisors are in attendance.
- Represent the community in welcoming prospective residents, family members, referral sources, and the public in a positive, helpful, and caring manner.
- Manage prospect and community relations and achieve closing ratios that are at or above organizational standards.
- Complete appropriate tracking spreadsheets, schedule tours, prepare and mail community brochures, and do follow-up contacts.
- Maintain accurate records of vacant, reserved, and occupied units to facilitate information exchange with other staff.
- Understand the market area and distinguish our community from other living options.
- Work closely with The Springs Living marketing team to establish successful marketing initiatives.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback.
The perfect candidate will be organized, energetic and creative, with natural warmth and attention to detail. This candidate will be able to bond with people, work effectively on a management team, and build lasting relationships. We are also looking for someone who is always willing to help wherever they can with an infectious, kind personality.
- Creative, independent strategic thinker capable of developing sales strategies; while making them a reality.
- Genuine approach, focused on developing strong relationships based on The Springs Living company's shared values.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales goals to achieve revenue expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and effectively communicate the communities value to key decision-makers.
- Strong technical skills in planning, forecasting, and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to develop employees to achieve positive outcomes.
- Successful experience thriving in a fast-moving environment, requiring flexibility with an autonomous, self-driven approach.
- Degree in business administration, sales, and marketing or related field preferred.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and the use of a CRM as part of the sales process.
- Sales and management experience in the senior living industry or related relationship-based sales industry preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.