Caregiver - The Springs at Happy Valley
- 13160 SE 172nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086, USA
- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
We're opening soon at The Springs at Happy Valley! We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people's lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- No experience required - we provide all necessary training with a dedicated Mentor/Trainer
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Support residents with the completion of daily care as indicated in their service plans.
- Provide warmth, companionship, and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
- Assist in the upkeep of Service Plans by informing the supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
Overnight shifts receive differential pay, premium wage
- 18 years of age
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
- Proof of COVID vaccine, plans to complete vaccination or a state-approved exception form
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after only 60 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision, mental health w/ no co-pay and a 401K plan.
All employees and their families also have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Generous vacation package
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program