Caregiver or CNA ($15-16/hr) Full time 6 AM - 2:30 PM
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- On-site gym access
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
BE THE DIFFERENCE
Gain valuable experience while making a difference everyday. As a caregiver you will be responsible to help residents with their nighttime care
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
You can start as a caregiver, and if you are reliable, punctual, competent, and a good team player, you can be considered for med tech training. With this step comes a wage increase. You can go on to become certified (another wage increase) and we will get you through all the training.
Full time caregivers with open availability
- Morning Shift: 6 Am - 2:30 PM
Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver assignments are balanced.
Watch the videos below to learn more about what it's like to be a caregiver at The Springs at Missoula.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.