Caregiver - Small Community Big Heart, $500 Sign On
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living, which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance people's lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer. We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, keep reading to learn more about this opportunity!
The Springs Living is seeking Caregivers for our Assisted Living and Memory Care community. This small, beautifully designed community includes 33 apartment homes (16 assisted living and 17 memory care) and a variety of amenities, including restaurant-style dining, a pool and spa, gardening, and more.
Our schedules are designed to work with yours; ask about our scheduling options! We are looking to fill full-time & part-time positions!
Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines, which can include helping them bathe, dress, or eat. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver's assignments are balanced.
See why our employees love working here! In addition to our medical, dental, and vision options for full-time employees, all employees get:
- access to our fitness center, pool, and hot tub,
- discounted salon and spa services, including massage and facials,
- a 401K plan,
- access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand doctor visits free of charge to employees and their family members
- free chiropractic visits
- paid time off
- flexible scheduling
- competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement
- annual student scholarships for our staff or their family members
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- We are looking for individuals with a caring heart to provide personalized care to our treasured residents.
- If you are new to the field of health services, we provide all the training necessary to be successful.
**Sign-on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full-time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have adequate attendance and performance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.