Caregiver - Full Time Available
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Support residents with activities of daily living (ADL's) as indicated in their service plans.
- Provide warmth, companionship, and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
- Assist in the development and revision of Service Plans by informing the supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
If you want to work in a fun, rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
Watch this brief video to learn more about what being a caregiver in our community means
Available positions: Starting at $16/hr
- Day Shift 6:00am - 2:15pm in Assisted Living on a 4/2 rotation
- Swing Shift 2:00pm - 10:15pm in Assisted Living and Memory Care on a 4/2 rotation
- NOC (Overnight) Shift 10:00pm - 6:00am
- Flex positions: create your own schedule! Pick up open shifts on our electronic scheduling platform with 24/7 access at your fingertips. This position requires at least 2 shifts per month are worked.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Covid vaccination is required for all employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Generous benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for the staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their families (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
- Competitive wages and professional growth - we promote from within
- Employee Appreciation events
- Deeply discounted meals including free soups and drinks
- Consistent Staff Appreciation events
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing.