- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. In order to accomplish that goal, we strive to change the way people work in senior living.
The Springs at Wilsonville, a premier long-term care community, is seeking a new team member who possesses compassion, a positive attitude and a fondness for cleanliness.
Responsibilities could include completion of a daily room cleaning schedule, facility common space cleaning, and providing a safe home for our treasured residents.
Do you enjoy having fun at work and laughing with co-workers and customers?
Do you want to feel like you "get to go to work", instead of "have to go to work"?
Do you want to feel good about what you accomplished?
Apply now if you answered "Yes" to any or all of these questions!
This position is Full -Time, Monday - Friday.
- 18 years of age
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful
- Some senior housing experience is preferred but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after only 60 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision, mental health w/ no co-pay and a 401K plan.
All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous vacation package
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program