Executive Director - The Springs at Greer Gardens
- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living, which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance people’s lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
This state-of-the-art community will contain 216 beautiful homes, including 109 independent living, 75 assisted living, and 32 memory care units, for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives, all overseen by the Executive Director who will report to the Regional Director of Operations.
Are you a leader who recognizes that your success, the community’s success, and the quality of our resident lives depends on how you support your team?
The Springs Living is seeking an Executive Director for our campus - The Springs at Greer Gardens. Our setting is like no other, and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive.
We are seeking a hospitality-focused leader who wants to work with a strong and established leadership team supporting innovation and quality into the future. We hire people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing the right thing.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate about supporting, inspire and lead.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Are you an authentic and influential leader?
- Are you strategic and visionary?
- Are you committed to personal growth and development and that of others?
- Are you passionate about seniors and those that support their well-being?
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Knowledge of assisted living and memory care regulations
- Current ALF/RCF Administrator license preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior living professional
- Experience managing multiple departments and competing priorities
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background screening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.