Join Our Dining Team! Full & Part-time - No Late Nights! - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
$500 HIRING BONUS FOR FULL TIME SERVERS!
We are seeking FULL & PART-TIME SERVERS to join our team for breakfast and lunch service.
The Springs at Carman Oaks, a premier senior housing community in Lake Oswego, is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
- Flexible schedule with earned time off (ETO)
- No late nights
- On-the-job training
- Great staff & considerate managers
- Excellent opportunity for students
- Appreciative and caring Residents
We offer the opportunity to build relationships with our residents, the ability to be home at & flexible schedules.
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful and accurate manner
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs.
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 60 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.