Health Services Administrator
- Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people’s lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
***Go to www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our story, culture and values***
At The Springs Living, the interaction between our residents and direct care staff is where the magic happens. The Springs at Greer Gardens, enjoys a distinguished record of providing high quality Assisted living and Memory Care services in Eugene, Oregon. In this role, you are responsible for leading and directing the daily operations of our Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
We are looking for an articulate and dedicated leader committed to providing excellent care and attention to those we serve. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and excellent staff development experience.
We hire people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing the right thing.” Because our employees and our residents deserve the very best, the successful candidate will be nurturing and kind when supporting employees, residents, and families alike. They will be both capable and joyful when supporting, inspiring, and leading our dedicated team of health service professionals. This candidate should be comfortable with outside-the-box thinking every day.
In this role, you will lead a team consisting of Registered Nurses, Resident Services Coordinators, a Memory Care Coordinator, and our exceptional medication technicians and caregivers.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
Are you passionate about serving seniors as well as those who care for them?
Do you have work experience that demonstrates you can take us to the next level?
Have you demonstrated a commitment to learning and education?
Are you organized and committed to quality operations?
- Assures compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Assures adherence to community budget.
- Works with the Staff Development Coordinator to ensure a stable staff of optimal quantity and quality, by interviewing, hiring, supervising, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating employees.
- Assures all employees consistently educated and trained, including fulfilling any federal and/or state regulations, through new employee orientation and regular education and training classes.
- Assures service needs of all residents consistently identified, through initial contact, initial screening, and subsequent evaluation processes.
- Assures service needs of all residents consistently addressed, through development and implementation of service plans.
- Assures adherence to all department systems, so that the mission and goals of each department is reached.
- Assures maintenance of Admission and Discharge Record.
- Assures resident, employee, or physical plant problems that arise after usual business hours addressed promptly and effectively, either by being personally available by telephone or pager or by assigning other appropriate staff to be similarly available.
- Assures Executive Director is regularly informed of facility status and particularly of any significant problems for which guidance is necessary.
- Effectively and dynamically leads employees, inspiring their confidence and motivating them to consistently perform their duties according to highest standards.
- Assures environment for employees in which they consistently feel valued and respected.
- Assures environment for residents in which tenants of assisted living service consistently promoted (choice, homelike, independence, privacy, individuality and dignity).
Experience in Assisted Living/Senior Housing Industry
Experience as a Caregiver, Medication aid or Resident Services Coordinator is preferred.
A current Oregon Assisted Living Administrator’s License or the willingness to obtain this license with the support of our community.
Strong computer skills; Comfort with various platforms and multiple applications.
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and pre-employment drug screen
Prior experience managing multiple employees and juggling deadlines all while maintaining a positive attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- Career coaching
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Generous benefits package after 60 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available