Bartender - FT and PT - $18 - $20/hr
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
No Late Nights and Great Benefits!
The Springs at Tanasbourne is seeking a team-orientated and compassionate bartender/server. Learn how to make classic drinks in a fun and supportive setting or bring your current knowledge to our team. Creativity is a must, handcraft new and exciting drinks for our adventurous residents. Additional, responsibilities include serving meals promptly and graciously, delivering excellent customer service to our residents and their guests, taking orders, bussing tables and other duties as assigned by the dinning room manager.
Current Shifts: 10:30am - 7:00pm
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create potential for continued growth. Some weekends and holidays are required.
Additional Job Information:
• Must be 21 or older
• No late nights
• No experience necessary - will train
• Great staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring residents
• Non gratuity (No tip) community
- Genuinely interested in making a difference in our resident's lives
- Flexibility and Adaptability are a must
- Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check
- Previous bartending experience beneficial, but not required.
- Covid vaccination required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.